Håndværker i København
Director, Global Process Automation and Manufacturing Systems
This leader in the global engineering group at Xellia is responsible for all process automation systems and manufacturing execution systems used at Xellia to support Global Product Supply (GPS). The position is expected to have a strong background in industrial automation with experience in the pharmaceutical industry. This role is critical to help create an efficient and compliant manufacturing network.
The positon can be located at either our Cleveland or Copenhagan faciltiy or even be remote.
- Develop the GPS Global Automation strategy and the associated Roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develop, together with site automation leads, the appropriate projects for successful execution of the overall strategy and work with them to incorporate projects into site master plans.
- Define and manage life cycle of global automation assets for process automation, packaging and building management.
- Develop and implement global standards for process automation and MES software configurations, design specifications, new control strategies and software test protocols in support of new products, processes and systems.
- Develop and implement global standards for control system and network hardware design, implementation and quali...